Dr Anne Dempsey BSc, MSc, DPT, MISCP is a county Wexford based physiotherapist. She graduated from Trinity College Dublin in 1990 with a Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy.
While working in the U.S.A she received her Masters of Science and Doctorate in Physiotherapy from Massachusetts General Hospital Institute of Health Professionals , which is an affiliate of Harvard Medical School.
She has extensively studied holistic manual therapy techniques and has been an instructor for these therapies to fellow health professionals in the U.S.A. and Ireland.
- Back pain, including disc problems, sciatica & sacroiliac joint dysfunctions, pregnancy, period and post-surgery related back pain
- Neck pain, including whiplash injuries
- Sports injuries
- Headaches (migraine and tension, etc.)
- Sinus conditions including pain
- Jaw and facial pain & dysfunction
- Vertigo & tinnitus
- Arthritis pain & dysfunction
- Fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome Dyslexia, Speech & Motor delays.
- Arm problems, including frozen shoulder, rotator cuff tendonitis, tennis elbow, wrist and carpal tunnel syndrome
- Overuse and repetitive strain injuries
- Leg problems, including hamstring/groin strains, hip, knee, ankle and foot sprains & pain
- Postural problems, including scoliosis
- Post fracture / surgery rehab
- Pain resulting from scar tissue/adhesions
- Post bone & joint surgery rehabilation
- Regional Pain Syndrome
- Prescription of Orthotics
- Pregnancy / delivery related pain
- Endometriosis - monthly cycle related pain
- Colic, Reflux, Constipation, Sleep Issues
- Chronic Ear Infections
- Autism, Cerebral Palsy, ADHD
- Dyspraxia, Dyslexia, Speech & Motor delays
We use no cookies nor store any user data on this site.